17320 White Hawk Dr
Model home open Thurs-Mon, 12-6pm
or by appointment: call 405.315.0812 or email Brodie
We are adrenalized. We are geared up. We are COMIN' OUT guns-blazin' with our next furnished model home, based on our brand new plan: The Mello.
Lucidly stating, the word "mello" comes from those canny Greeks meaning "to be about to be, to the point of doing" and it just so happens that the name of this plan introduces this very blog post. We're about to do this, girls and boys. And we'll take you with us until the fat lady sings or the final walk-through of the house occurs, just before we open it up to you, the public, for the next few years. (If I can con Jeff into hiring a large opera singing woman to "bellow in the Mello" upon the final look of the furnished model, I will consider that a serious bucket-list item check-off.)
"The Mello Plan is perhaps one of the biggest leaps forward we've taken on an actual plan to date. In the past, we've typically focused on finishes and minor design elements to create our trademark look across our plan spectrum. The Mello Plan marks a new shift in making even bolder statements with the actual plans themselves, and once they're topped off with our forward-thinking design elements, it's sure to magnify the unique outcomes we're known for." -Jeff Click
So there you have it, a forward-thinking approach from the coach. So yep, we are starting this 2,446 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths, 2.5 car garage house in the lustrous Silverhawk community in Edmond. Some things that make it unique? Well, here are a few:
- Oh, that kitchen! With tons of prep space and bonus space (for your optional buffet or "vino bar"), it acts as a chameleon and can pretty much adapt to whatever occasion you put it through.
- A powder room just for guests.
- A media room that offers a raised bar to turn your home into that place where EVERYONE wants to go to watch the game.
- The generous master suite with it's undeniably wondrous master bath that contains divided vanities to make way for a roomy dressing space, backed by a standalone modern soaker tub and walk-in doorless shower and prodigious closet space (we're talking huge, here.)
- The extended covered patio that acts as an "extension" to the living, media room and kitchen.
- And, as always, there's never a dull moment in the beauty of JCH. Plenty of decorative niches, joisted ceilings, raised study room, and particularly in this house, the optional entertainment wall of pure mod design that includes a horizontal overhead decorative niche, a wall-mounted widescreen fireplace, sleep cabinetry for storage of components, and the perfect spot for your beloved display device.
We hope this tantalized you at least just a little. If so, go get a little more detail on what this house has to offer.
We're such teases.
- Plan Base Price $253,315
- Total Price $253,315